Funnest Jobs in the Jing!
If you love Beijing, and love craft beer, then we’ve got the dream job for you! 京A Brewing Co. is currently seeking candidates for several new positions within the company:
Chinese Marketing Coordinator
Graphic Designer (Full-time)
Help us find the right person, and we’ll show our appreciation with as much free 京A beer as you can guzzle in a day. Land the job yourself, and you’ll never want for great craft beer again. Even better, you’ll become part of a super creative, fun loving start-up team, on a mission to change China and the world with craft beer!
How to refer a friend?
Get your friends to apply by writing us at email@example.com. Successful candidates will be asked if they were referred.
How to apply?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Chinese Marketing Coordinator
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with local media, bloggers, community groups, and KOLs to regularly spread word about 京A news and promotions
- Manage Chinese language social media accounts, including WeChat, and seek opportunities to build the 京A brand in China via online and offline channels
- Assist in the coordination of marketing events, pop-ups, and beer festivals
- Work with the marketing team to develop and source new merchandise and other marketing-related products
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong commitment to building of new business and brand
- Native Chinese and excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and translate between English and Chinese
- 2-3 years agency or client-side marketing/events experience preferred
- Absolute “can do” attitude with a “lead by example” mentality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Possess ample craft beer knowledge or a desire to learn about it quickly
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, WordPress, Wechat Official Account backend a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team working both independently and with other members of Jing-A to deliver a meaningful brand experience.
- Execute projects from concept to production both small and large; low priority to high priority; internally and externally facing.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in design.
- Help maintain guidelines for brand visual best practices.
- Understand local aesthetics and culture, e.g. type, color, symbols etc.
- Interact in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Conceptual exploration, including drawing, sketching, research, ideation and design.
- Works with Founders and Marketing Director to establish design solutions; ensures implementation from concept through to delivery.
- Able to put forward a point of view not just on their own work but the work of others.
- Participates in meetings and critiques; explains existing and future design strategy.
- Proven ability to be handle multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Fosters a creative community with the other members of the Marketing department.
- BFA or similar qualification in Graphic Design, Visual Studies or other design field
- 3+ years of design experience
- Strong abilities in conceptualization and visual communication
- Well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photography, Illustration or Animation skills a plus
- Experience working as part of a project in a multidisciplinary, collaborative team
- Working ability in English (Chinese would be useful, too)
- Photography skills would be a plus
- Fosters a creative community with the other members of the Marketing department
- Open to change – continuously learning and improving their skill set.
- Self-motivated, independent
- Loves craft beer or is interested in learning about it
- Culturally sensitive; genuine interest in other cultures
- Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize high volume of work