We’re looking for passionate and motivated candidates to help us wow the world and push forward China’s Craft Beer Revolution. Right now we’ve got openings for the following positions:
1. Chinese Marketing Coordinator (Full-time)
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with local media, bloggers, community groups, and KOLs to regularly spread word about 京A news and promotions
- Manage Chinese language social media accounts, including WeChat, and seek opportunities to build the 京A brand in China via online and offline channels
- Assist in the coordination of marketing events, pop-ups, and beer festivals
- Work with the marketing team to develop and source new merchandise and other marketing-related products
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong commitment to building of new business and brand
- Native Chinese and excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and translate between English and Chinese
- 2-3 years agency or client-side marketing/events experience preferred
- Absolute “can do” attitude with a “lead by example” mentality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Possess ample craft beer knowledge or a desire to learn about it quickly
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, WordPress, Wechat Official Account backend a plus
2. Graphic Designer (Full-Time)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team working both independently and with other members of Jing-A to deliver a meaningful brand experience.
- Execute projects from concept to production both small and large; low priority to high priority; internally and externally facing.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in design.
- Help maintain guidelines for brand visual best practices.
- Understand local aesthetics and culture, e.g. type, color, symbols etc.
- Interact in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Conceptual exploration, including drawing, sketching, research, ideation and design.
- Works with Founders and Marketing Director to establish design solutions; ensures implementation from concept through to delivery.
- Able to put forward a point of view not just on their own work but the work of others.
- Participates in meetings and critiques; explains existing and future design strategy.
- Proven ability to be handle multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Fosters a creative community with the other members of the Marketing department.
- BFA or similar qualification in Graphic Design, Visual Studies or other design field
- 3+ years of design experience
- Strong abilities in conceptualization and visual communication
- Well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photography, Illustration or Animation skills a plus
- Experience working as part of a project in a multidisciplinary, collaborative team
- Working ability in English (Chinese would be useful, too)
- Photography skills would be a plus
- Fosters a creative community with the other members of the Marketing department
- Open to change – continuously learning and improving their skill set.
- Self-motivated, independent
- Loves craft beer or is interested in learning about it
- Culturally sensitive; genuine interest in other cultures
- Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize high volume of work
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro, a CV and portfolio (for the Graphic Designer position)